Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these may remain on the user’s computer for different periods of time: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; so-called persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s equipment until a set deadline
- cookie analytics” when used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site,
- browser or session cookies (for authentication),
- function cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to same.
For “profiling cookies”, vice versa, i.e. those aimed at creating user profiles and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the web, prior consent of the user is required.
Types of cookies used by the Site
We have classified the cookies we use according to their type of use in:
- browser or session
- BROWSER OR SESSION COOKIES
These are cookies that allow normal use of the site and its services such as making a purchase, logging in to access restricted areas or maintain your personal preferences. This type of cookie can then be distinguished by its persistence on the user’s terminal: those that are automatically deleted at the end of each period of navigation, are called “session cookies” (for example the aforementioned shopping cart online). If, on the other hand, they have a longer life, they are referred to as “permanent cookies”. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and the installation does not require the prior consent of users.
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
We use these cookies to provide services or to remember your settings, to improve your visit and the experience of browsing our site. The installation of these cookies does not require the user’s prior consent.
Here is a list of cookies:
|Name of the cookies||Domain||Category||Purpose|
|_icl_current_language||cukicofresco.com||Technical cookie ( 1 day)||Record the navigation language of the site by the user.|
- COOKIE ANALYTICS
In anonymous form, these cookies collect information on how our website is used, give us a better understanding of users and improve operation of the site. Cookie analytics are similar to technical cookies where they are used directly by the site operator to collect aggregate information on the number of users and on how they visit the site: the installation of these cookies does not require the user’s prior consent.
Here is a list of these cookies:
|Name of the cookies||Domain||Category||Purpose|
|_ga||cukicofresco.com||Google Analytics||Navigation statistics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_52766305_3||cukicofresco.com||Google Analytics||Navigation statistics|
|_gid||cukicofresco.com||Google Analytics||Navigation statistics|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third party cookies are linked to services provided by third parties and are used for various purposes such as analysing the progress of marketing campaigns and/or providing personalised advertising on our and our partner websites. This activity is called retargeting and is based on browser activities, such as the destination you are looking for, the structures you view and more. The third party provides these services in exchange for information about the user’s visit to our site. Third party cookie providers are also obliged to comply with the relevant legislation. For this reason, we refer you to the links to the web pages of the third party sites, where you will find the forms for collecting consent to cookies and the relevant information.
These “social pushbuttons” are visible on our website to allow you to share content through social networks, including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google Plus. Cookies are placed on our site by these platforms, to allow them to collect information about your browsing.
Your decisions in matters of cookies
You can select a feature whereby your computer will notify you whenever a cookie is set, or you can decide to disable all cookies. You can select these features through your browser settings. Each browser is slightly different, so please identify in the “Help” menu of your browser the most appropriate way to change cookie functionality. If you decide to disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that make your experience on our site more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
Instructions for handling cookies
If you have a different browser type or version, please refer to the “Help” menu of your browser.
Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Click on the Tools menu, and select Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Move the cursor to choose your favourite settings
- For more specialised cookie settings, click on Sites or Advanced
- instructions on how to delete cookies on Internet Explorer, click here
- Click on the Chrome menu and select Settings
- Click on Show advanced settings
- Click on Content Settings to choose your favourite settings
- For instructions on how to delete cookies on Chrome, click here
Mozilla Firefox 14, 15, e 16
- Click the Firefox button (or Tools menu), then select Options. For Mac OS X users, click the Firefox menu, and then select Preferences
- Click on the Privacy panel to choose your favourite settings
- For the most specialised cookie settings, set Firefox: use your custom settings to store your browsing data
- For instructions on how to delete cookies on Firefox, click here
Safari 5.1 and subsequent version (Mac OS X)
- Click on the Safari menu, and then select Preferences
- Click on the Privacy tab to view the cookie settings
- Choose your favourite settings
- For the most specialised cookie settings, click on Details
- For instructions on how to delete cookies in Safari, click here
- Open the Tools menu, and then select Preferences
- Click the Advanced tab
- In the Cookies section: click Manage cookies
- Select the desired options
- For instructions on how to delete cookies in Opera, click here
We invite you to access the site Youronlinechoices proposed by the professional digital advertising companies grouped within the European Association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in Italy by the Interactive Advertising Bureau Italy (http://www.iab.it/). You will thus be able to learn which members of this platform offer you the possibility of rejecting or accepting the cookies they use to adapt to your browsing information the advertisements that may be displayed on your computer terminal: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/